Friday, July 23, 2010

New Story Coming Out


Just a quick note to say I have a story coming out this fall in the new Hadley Rille anthology, The Aether Age (Helios). The book is a collaborative between the editors and the authors, set in a world where steampunk technology is developed by the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and so on. It was really interesting and absorbing for me to write, and I'd love to do more - apparently this is only the first of several books set in the Aether Age world.

Hadley Rille Books published a story of mine in their Footprints anthology, if you recall, and I got some positive mentions for it - by people like Gardner Dozois in Locus' Year in Review, to name one. Let's hope this will do as well... though I have to say, it looks like a very cool anthology!

You can find out more about the Aether Age at the blog. I'll announce the publication date as soon as I find out about it! In the meantime, I'm very pleased about the cover art.

1 comment:

tricy16smiles said...

I would have to say I absolutely love your blog, I find it very fascinating!!! I will definately be a regular follower. Think you could check out mine? Im new at this, Im only a teenager so it probably wont be of much interest to you, but it would be great if you could give any suggestions!!
Thanks so much!! =)